This year has been actually pretty good. I have shot more PB's than ever before, even though I have not shot as much (through work and some by choice), and I really feel I am better than previous years not just in technique but understanding of bow setup.
So the highlights this year are:
- Re-qualified my EFAA SFM classification.
- Won the EFAA Spring Champs.
- Shot an EFAA national record for the Forester round.
- Shot numerous PB's for the Field, Hunter and 3D rounds in EFAA competitions.
- Came second at the SCAS Field Champs (with a FITA Field PB and my first MB score).
- Won the Surrey Field Champs and retained my title from last year.
- Gone back to a Mathews C3 as I think this is more comfortable to shoot, even though the PSE Supra was superb over the last two years.