Wednesday 5 September 2012

EFAC is off!

Been totting up the cost of going to the EFAC comp in Hungary next year. Its was getting expensive with the need to buy decent cases for the bow and equipment to fly it over.

Alas, I have had to knock it on the head. Shame because I would have love to have shot it.

So, my plans for next year have changed. I want to pursue IFAA shooting but on harder courses. So I will take a look at the Welsh Field Master tour, which is held over 5 one days shoots through the year, to see if that offers the level of challenge I am looking for. Then of course, there are the  FITA Field comps that also offer plenty of slopes.

3 comments:

  1. WOOO...IFAA is absolutely great for archery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have read all your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know for Top Archery Worcestershirerelated to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INTO LIVING is an Australian owned company, based in Carrum Downs, Victoria. Formerly known as Vast Interior Carrum Downs, 'INTO LIVING' offers the consumer furniture and homewares, sourced from all over the world. We have been an established business since August 2002 and are widely known as 'the place', to get something completely different, for your home. From the moment you first walk into our store you will know that you have come to the right place.

    Homewares Store in Carrum Downs
    Home Decor Stroe in Carrum Downs
    Online furniture store in Carrum Downs

    ReplyDelete