Thursday 20 December 2012

TAC 3D Pro Shoot

Last weekend I attended an unmarked 3D shoot put on by The Archery Company. This was my first unmarked 3D shoot, and what a baptism of fire!

Several misses, shooting the wrong targets and smashed arrows meant I ended up in a lowly 21st position (don't know the total number of compounder's, but its not much more then 21!). I knew this would be hard but not that hard.

However, I enjoyed the day and was pleased with my execution. As somebody said on the day, shooting 3D is much like shooting blank boss; no spot to aim at so the focus is on good execution.

But, its something I would like to do more of, as it will really hone my unmarked skills.

1 comment:


  1. Very enjoyable to visit this blog and find something exciting and amazing.
    thanks for article

    ReplyDelete